Saturday, January 24, 2009

Waiting for the Twilight


When oh when will I be able to see it. This is a serious problem with living in der Schweiz. You never get the good movies on time. It still isn't out over here. The frustrating thing is hearing from all of you about how wonderful the movie is. Seriously give me a break. But don't, I love hearing about what everyone thinks. It just makes me a little bitter is all. The thing worst thing about it is I totally didn't think I could bear leaving Siena to watch it, but then I got my self all psyched up and decided I could do it since it would only be 2 hours. Then I found out it they delayed it coming out here. So it won't even be out until next month. AAAAHHHHHH. C'est la vie. Oh well, but please do tell me what you think and at least I can live vicariously through you until I can see it myself.

8 comments:

Megan Gery said...

well... i loved it but i don't think you will. the beginning wasn't great, but it grew on me and by the end i was hooked. hope you like it when it finally gets there. and what, by the way.. you never got paid under the table? :)

Owen's Mommy said...

If you are worrying about leaving Sienna for a GOOD movie, don't feel bad for leaving her for this...cause it's not GOOD! I had to re-read the book after the movie to remind myself why I liked it in the first place.

Owen's Mommy said...

by the way...love your background! where did you find the site for it???
I also like to retract a portion of my comment...it wasn't all bad. Edward was the one decent quality! The rest gave me awkward tingles, and I swear at one point I saw a grip holding Bella's microphone.

jeggs said...

Yes Megan, paid under the table not worked under the table...think about it.

thebakerbook said...

Julianne! I found you! So happy. What an amazing life you have. Cant wait to read/see more as you post!

Megan Gery said...

what would i be doing under a table? gross. do you kiss your baby with that mouth?

Jess said...

I liked it, but didn't love it. It just isn't as good as the book... but what movie is? Also it was pretty low budget which equals not the best special effects. You will be entertained though!

Owen's Mommy said...

I want to see some pics of Siena's room. Post some pics!