Sunday, January 18, 2009

2 Sides of Siena

Since I know most of you won't even get to meet little Siena until she is almost a year old, I thought you should see her now. So here are a couple videos of her that show a bit of her personality. The quality on the first on is not the best because I was holding her and shooting it. On the second one I think I'm talking to someone on the phone in the background and Etienne didn't realize he was shooting a video at first. Enjoy!!!





3 comments:

Megan Gery said...

ohhhh.... what a cute girl! she really likes to play with that tongue, huh?

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

She really does smile! Thanks for posting some videos. Funny how I love that little girl so much already!

Alayna said...

We love the videos. Max is desperate to hold her and Graham wants to see a video of her crying (there's no accounting for taste!)She is so sweet!