Saturday, January 17, 2009

FOR JESSICA...

So a while ago, I got a cool surprise----- a comment from Jessica Lewis, a Sista that served in my singles ward who I became friends with. Anyway, I was really excited because I had lost touch with her. However, that excitement was quickly squashed when I went to look at her blog and found out she doesn't have one....SO, this is a post especially for Jessica. Here is my email address. Write me. j_3xe@hotmail.com Then get a blog, so I can spy on you too!!! And for anyone else who reads this blog (who I know), write me, or at least get a blog (so I can spy on you too)! Love Y'ALL!!

3 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

She does have a blog, only it is private. If you don't hear from her let me know and I can get you two in touch! Hope that pretty girl is keeping you busy!

Amy Blakely said...

I don't know if you remember me from the single ward days. My maiden name is Bruckner and I used to be a blonde... my blog is public.
And finally.... I was waiting for infor about Sienna and I'm glad to see info about her.
Next time you're out Utah way give a hollar. I'm up in Logan now with my wonderful Husband Ben and we JUST found out we're expecting our second in September!

Jess said...

Ha Ha Ha, seriously you are making me Laugh out Loud!!!! I am sorry, we went private, and I didn't have your address, so I just sent you an invite! I am so glad that you are FINALLY sharing your beautiful little girl with us, she is so cute, and don't worry we will be friends once more!