Well it seems I never have enough time these days, but really I can't complain. I have a good excuse now!!! Siena Maria Eggenberger was born on Saturday, Nov. 29th at 11:04 am after a bit of an ordeal.
For those who follow this blog, you know that I went in to the hospital on Thurs the 27th to be induced. At 7:00 pm that day they started a round of pills which continued every 4 hours through the night. This was supposed to start the contractions, but nothing came of it. That ended at 7:00 the next morning at which time the doctor came to check on me. I recieved the news that we couldn't continue with inducing until 24 hours had passed for fear of a there being a complication with the differents drugs they were using to induce me. Then they told me I had to wait in the hospital to be monitored during that time. Then next morning at 5:00 am they started me on an I.V. to try inducing me again. This time the contractions came, but after several hours nothing was happening and the doctor reccomended that we go ahead with a c-section.
So, after all is said and done, the c-section was not at all what I wanted, but I have no regrets. I look at Siena and can't help but feel happy for every day and every minute I get to spend with her.
9 years ago


5 comments:
oh my gosh, she's so gorgeous! such a beautiful little girl! she looks like her mommy!
girl you need to add more details than that! that was a minute post and I want to hear more :)
YEAH a post!!!! I love seeing my little niece...more please!
Oh I am so glad to see you posted. I got your announcement in the mail, your little siena is gorgeous. Just like her hot momma! Love you girl!
She is beautiful, I have been watching for pics of this little girl, you should share more. I also Love her name.
Post a Comment