So one thing everyone has been telling me over the last couple weeks is to have patience---which is easy to say when you don't have a bowling ball sitting on your bladder and your hoo hoo. Oh well the wait is soon to be over!!!
It's funny how your relationship to someone can change so dramatically when you see them everyday. I would of course be refering to my doctor. The aforementioned Dr. Dumb is actually quite smart--just extremely cautious and in my case I think a little suspicious. (ya know those crazy Americans!!) Anyway, over the last several visits--7 in the last two weeks-- we have gained a mutual understanding. It's either that or he is really sick of seeing me because yesterday he decided it is time to induce!! He apparently thinks I have been very patient--and yes he did say that. Really.
The long wait will be over starting today at 6:30 pm my time--that's 12:30 Ohio time and everyone else can do the math. Needless to say we are ecstatic, not to mention a little nervous, but mainly just incredibly excited to meet our little girl.
We'll keep everyone posted via my HOT Momma--don't be mad Mom--since I won't be out of the hospital for 5 days which is the standard stay here.
So as for patience, I guess it isn't all that over-rated and sometimes it works. Love you all. Wish me good luck and send some prayers our way.
9 years ago


11 comments:
WAHOO! FINALLY! i know patience is hard for you, so i'm joining the ranks of Dr. Not-So-Dumb. I'm proud of you! I'll be even prouder when you're finished having Sienna! Happy birthday, little Egg. We love you and will be praying for you! Good luck!
I got the call from your mom! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!!!! Siena has the most amazing mother. You have so many wonderful things to share with her, and teach her. I have complete faith that you will be a wonderful mother. Please call if you have any questions...those first few days can be scary.
Your mom called me today! Sheesh, that girl really didn't want to leave, did she? i'm glad it went well and you two are okay... congratulations! i can't wait to see pictures (i hear she's cute. and blond, which surprised me.) love ya!
forgot to say Congrats!
Your mom called and told me the exciting news! I'm so happy for you both. I can't wait to hear all about how beautiful and perfect Sienna is! I wish you weren't so far away cause I'd be up at the hospital bothering you everyday...well, maybe it is a good thing for you! Anyway, congratulations a hundred times. Love you both!
Talked to your mom today and I am so happy for you both. I know she must be so beautiful. Hope all is well and you get some sleep and enjoy that sweet baby!
Juli! It sounds like you are a mommy now! Congrats! send pics when you can, and take good care of yourself and your beautiful new baby.
waiting and waiting and waiting for pictures!!!!
Ok....now I've been very patient but I am still waiting for pictures!!!! Please!
I had no idea you were pregnant. Thanks for telling me! ;-) Will have to catch up... seems like I've been missing some key events in your life.
xx
i got the announcement the other day. very cute. and oh my gosh, she is the most beautiful baby i've ever seen! she looks a lot like her mommy!
Post a Comment