Saturday, July 26, 2008

IT'S A.........???!!!!!

Wellllll we had my 23 week check a couple days ago and the baby is amazing. My doctor asked if the baby moved much and when I replied that the baby doesn't really stop moving, he seemed skeptical to say the least. To his surprise, the baby moved the entire time which made the sonogram a bit of a challenge at times. I was very proud.
At the end of the check up, my doctor still hadn't mentioned anything about the sex of the baby, so of course I asked. He said," I think it's a girl." To this Etienne replied, "What do you mean THINK!?" My doctor then told us that he is 99% sure it is a girl. So there it is folks. After waiting for what seemed like forever, we finally have our answer from the fabulous Dr. Dumb. The funny thing about the whole matter is that no doctor can be any more sure about the sex unless they do a special test. So the fact that he didn't want to say because he wasn't 100% sure is just pure male ego in my book. So get ready world, here she comes... a little girl Egg!

11 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

YEA!!!! Girls are so much fun! I feel like I just won a prize because I really wanted you to have a girlie too. I can't call you because I left my phone at the airport (I am waiting for you in Ohio) and don't have your number. Call me at my moms! Congratulations on the babe!

Owen's Mommy said...

I know we just talked, but I want you to know again how excited I am for you. You are such a wonderful, fun, energetic, and smart woman!! I know your daughter will love, and learn SO much from you. Miss you!

Megan Gery said...

i told you this already, but YAY! i've nothing else to say, YAY pretty much sums it up. You're having a girl! YAY!

Radfords said...

Julianne..I am going to kill you for not telling me on the phone. h by the way its Manz. After talking to you I googled you and Etienne's names to find your blogspot...randomly it was the 2nd one I found. I miss you girl and I am so excited about the babe!

Alayna said...

I won't say I told you so....congrats!!!

Jess said...

AHHH! Holy Cow! Julianne! Do you remember me? Sister Jessica Carlson (now Lewis) from good old BG! Congrats on the baby girl, I have two of them and they are AWESOME! I am so happy to find your blog so we can keep in touch, please stop by and say hello!

Owen's Mommy said...

NEW POST, PLEASE! I know you have been up to more than just your last ultra sound...decorating the baby's room, visiting your parents in Ohio, living in freaking Switzerland, anyone????

Megan Gery said...

hey cutie. i'm sorry i didn't get to say a real goodbye to you guys. i was going to come over and give you your present just before you left, but i ran into a slight snag. (the dang thing still isn't finished.) so i'll have to mail it. and then i was going to call and say goodbye, but i fell asleep, mostly because i stayed up all night working on your present. great, i know. anyway, hope the trip back was smooth. email me your address and if it won't cost my firstborn in the wilderness, i'll send it to you whenever i manage to finish it. :) megan.gery@gmail.com

Megan Gery said...

safe trip back, i hope? p.s--I had all sorts of dreams about dead mice last night. ewwww.

Megan Gery said...

hey preggy. i have an idea. why don't you update so i know what's up? i miss you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I had no idea.