
Well you've probably noticed the large amount of new posts on our blog today. Well my answer is... Life is Hectic.
The day after Al, Vic, and the boys left. I shot my first wedding with the new camera!! I was in heaven. I really miss doing photography on a regular basis.
Etienne came with me and was, as always, indispensable. He was my right hand man the whole day, constantly running around changing fire hot batteries, buying batteries, getting me whatever I needed, ie: food, drinks, batteries, drinks, CF cards, batteries, etc. It was just really nice to be able to work side by side like that, and I think we got some really great results.
Soon you will all be able to see my website. I know I've been saying that for over a year now, but I promise it will really be soon. My goal is to have it ready in the next 2 months. So, you can hold me to it. Ok!! Well here are a couple shots from the wedding as a teaser. Obviously I didn't put them on very high quality because of copyright issues. (I don't want anyone to steal them.) Anyway, enjoy.
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment