Sorry as usual, but these days my life feels a little crazy. It seems over the last 4 months it's been one thing after another, but things are finally settling down--at least for the next month hopefully. We've had lots of fun this summer with our visits from Mom and Dad, Al and the Men, my cousin Andrew, and Dani's girl Brandi, also we've gotten to spend a lot of time relaxing with fam in Italy and America, so now it's time to hunker down and get back to real life even if it does feel a little surreal at times. Well I'm back and I love y'all so let the posting resume.....
9 years ago


3 comments:
So you are alive! Good to hear :)
I have been a faithful fan of your blog...checking everyday. I missed seeing what you have been up to!
Will you please post some pictures of you preggers?? How are you feeling? I NEED DETAILS! Glad you are back.
I thought you said the posting would resume?
Post a Comment