Friday, October 17, 2008

America Trip #1 Week 4

Our last week was mainly spent waiting on finalizing the purchase of our house. (No we aren't moving to America any time too soon.) We bought a duplex to rent out as an investment. It took a lot longer than was expected, so Etienne spent a lot of time with my Dad working at his rental properties, and becoming his comical clone, while I spent time with my Mom, April, and my amazing friends I love who are still in Ohio without me.


(Yes Sean that pic is just to show the world what an incredibly talented brother I have!!!)
So in the end, we said our sad goodbyes and flew back to the Land of Milk and Cheese.

1 comments:

Brit said...

Look at how cute you are, Miss Preggo! P.S. I love your shirt! Where did you get it?