Monday, May 11, 2009

First Foods

At Siena's last Dr. appointment, the doc encouraged me to start her on solid foods, so.... we have. Here is the video of the first attempt. The doc said to try zuchinni or carrots to see which one she liked better. (I was secretly hoping for the zuchinni since it isn't so sweet.) So we tried it and here is the result. This is actually the second video which is when we gave her the carrots. It was pretty obvious what her choice was.

4 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Shouldn't you puree her foods? I meant that with love. She is sooooo beautiful and cute! Emilie really enjoyed watching her BFF eat her first bites of food :) Tell Siena I will make her some sweet potatoes in August (they were Em's fave.) Thanks for the video!

Megan Gery said...

hehe. those faces had me laughing out loud! what a cute girl!

Alayna said...

Pretty cute stuff....can't wait to see that little girl!

v pause said...

Wow - is she a beauty. So big now...love the faces/reaction to try carrotts. I cant wait to meet her!