Monday, May 11, 2009

As for me....

And now for the reasons I haven't been blogging...I've been pretty busy too I guess. In January I went back to work teaching English, but only started with one student again--one hour a week---not too bad. I started taking Pilates which you still can't tell from my waistline or any other part of my body for that matter. I've also been doing a lot more photography. I've done about7 or 8 shoots in the last month alone, one of which was Dani's (Etienne's brother)engagement session. Congrats Dani. I'll post some of those pics later. I've thrown one baby shower with my co-host Stephi and will be throwing another one tomorrow actually. The first went really well and I'll let you know how the second goes. Sean and I have been working on my website. I say I, but really it was all Sean's talent, and my nagging. Sorry Sean. I will also post on that. We went to Germany for Easter-- lots of fun with Roberta and Wolfgang (Etienne's sister and bro-in-law) and I've been having fun with Siena. She is pretty amazing. Keep reading there are many more posts to come.

0 comments: