
So for those of you who really want to know how things are progressing with the baby, this one's for you. For those of you who look at sonograms and think, wow looks like the 25 million other ones I didn't care to look at, then I officially exempt you from this posting. (but shame on you cause really this one is the stuff!)
So apparently our kid has some serious rhythm. He/she was moving all over the place during the sonogram, I must say, it was pretty incredible! It was hard for the doc to even get any pics that weren't blurry. So anyway, this is the latest and greatest in baby photographs. Enjoy!!!
9 years ago


5 comments:
Yep, it looks like a girl! Okay, maybe I'm lying, but I want it to be a girl, in case you haven't picked up on that. It is so cool that you have a tiny baby in your tummy, and yet so creepy at the same time. Thanks for sharing the pic!
I am so excited for you. Your ultrasound was SO beautiful and clear. You should feel lucky, mine were very blurry. Well I hope you are doing good...miss you as always.
Congrats! I saw your link on Kassie's blog and jumped on over. I'm glad things are going great for you! Visit me on my blog at callfamily.blogspot.com for the latest. Talk to you later!
um- i didn't even know you were PREGNANT!!!!!! What?????? I just sent you an email yesterday- this is crazy! You need to update me!
Um, for the love of blogs...can you PLEASE grant me a new post with LOTS of pictures.
Post a Comment