I have not exactly been feeling up to speed on anything in the last several weeks, so this weekend has been amazing. I have felt nausea free for 3 days now. I am really tired from the last couple fun filled days, but I am nausea free. Halelujah!!! I am soooo happy. To celebrate this milestone, we had some fun again.
On Friday night we had "the group" come over for Japanese food, including a mishap with the fake champagne!! Good job Oli!
Also, as some of you may know, my husband used to be quite the skateboarder, but he hasn't really found the time to do it for the last 4 years. So anyway, a bunch of guys he used to skate with have been working with the city over the last year or so to build a new skate park and today was the opening. It was really fun. We got to see some friends there and watch a lot of good skaters. It was the perfect day for it too, since the weather was beautiful. I think I may have even gotten some color on my face.
9 years ago


5 comments:
Yay! A picture of Schoolie! I'm glad you are feeling better, hopefully when you hit 14 weeks it will disappear like it's supposed to. I like your flat too.
You win! There is just no way to compare a great day in Arizona, to a great day in Switzerland!
You look great, and I am glad you are feeling better.
Sweetheart, so good to see your pics and blog! I love that you posted the sonogram and cannot wait to see your lil baby grow! Miss you so much..lots of love- V
Want to see more pictures that you have taken please!
Congratulations! It's a prego womens party! I have a suggestion for nausea- ginger cookies... a mazing..
looks great out there!
Post a Comment