So Yes, I know it has been a while, as some of you have already pointed out. I know!!! I have a good reason though. The last two weeks have been spent with my ultimately amazing parents. They came to visit for 2 weeks and as is the norm as soon as my dad gets to Europe, we didn't see much of him. Here are some pics of the trip though. The one of the garden is actually on an island called Mainau which is a flower island not far from where we live. It is basically a botanical garden on steroids. This picture really doesn't do it justice. The other 2 pics are of our awesome Hamilton/Eggenberger bowling day!! What an action shot---go Dad! Lots of interesting/embarassing mishaps on that one which I will not divulge here at this time. We really had such a good time and I was extremely sad to see Mom and Dad go. Aren't they the best? I mean really!!
9 years ago


2 comments:
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! I am so glad you family came to visit. I am sure that you miss them...I would...they are amazing! I hope you had a wonderful time. How are you feeling???
Yes, you're parents are the best. Especially Mom. She's the real reason I'm friends with you! Just kidding, I love you for you, your Mom is just a bonus. Don't get all hormonal and take me seriously.
Post a Comment