Thursday, May 13, 2010

Siena backlog

I just found this video of Siena from just a few days before Edison's birth. She was 14 months then and its only been 3 months, but its amazing how much she has grown.

.

Siena has been learning lots. She started talking at 8 months, walking at 9 1/2 months and our world has been the amazing race ever since

2 comments:

Alex said...

I can't get my head around the fact that you had your two so close together. When I think that in a month Jacob will be 1 in a month I cannot imagine being very pregnant and expecting another one in three months time!!! You are amazing. (And you look amazing in the pictures in the previous post.) How do you do it? Please tell me how! I'm in no hurry for the next... but I remember you saying that when I had just had Jacob! ;-) Love you! So glad to see your updates and see your beautiful kiddies. Please come and visit the UK before long... Mwah! xxx

Megan Gery said...

More posts, please... Miss you like crazy. Call me the minute you're here and ready to hang out!