OK not really, but I thought I would document a little of the end of my last pregnancy. So for those of you who didn't know, I was pregnant!! Here's a pic of the moments before the birth.
I'm a full time Mother by day and a Photographer whenever I get the chance (which lately hasn't been often). I am currently living in Switzerland with my husband Etienne, and our beautiful kids, Siena (SEE-AY-NA, Edison, and Mabel.
I am technically considered an Ex-Patriot since I have lived most of the last 9 years outside of the States, but my heart is never far from home.
I love beautiful things and places. I love reading on the bus on the way to work or cuddling up next to Etienne on a Friday date night as we eat fondue and watch a movie. I love staring at my kids and wondering how we got this lucky. I am glad you're here to visit. Take a look around and leave a comment or two!!
1 comments:
what the heck julianne!!! how could you not post about this- this is what blogs are made for! silly girl :)
Post a Comment