Thursday, May 13, 2010

2.2.2010

Edison Taft Eggenberger is born! This time I knew it would be a C-section a week or so before the birth, so it wasn't quite as much of a shock as the last time. Things went really smoothly and our little man was born very healthy with no complications and an apgar score of 9 after a minute--pretty awesome!


Siena and Maria waiting for me while I got my blood work done just after checking into the hospital.



Don't you love the 70's style hospital clothes they put the baby in here!!


This was definitely a rare moment when Siena was happy in the hospital.

2 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

trying to "catch up" is the hardest! but i'm loving the updates...it has been too long. i think i may be one of those that didn't know you were pregnant?! congratulations! now, get postin'!

Alayna said...

I am SOOOOO happy you started blogging again. Looking at the pic of Sienna & Maria is like looking at a pic of you as a little girl. She's so beautiful. And Edison is a doll. Please, oh, please keep posting. I can't wait to see more pics of my niece & nephew!