So although many of you have already had your say as to what sex you think this baby is going to be, here is your formal opportunity to tell us what you think. So what is it; BOY or GIRL??
Also, if you have any amazing names that you're not planning on one day using for your own bundles of joy, please do tell. Remember, we are internationally "diverse" and need names that will work with many accents and ways of speaking. So please don't be offended if we don't choose your name and or if we don't manage to have the boy/girl you wanted.
We will find out the sex of the baby in about 3 weeks, so you have until then. We're excited to see what you come up with!

9 years ago


11 comments:
Pink pink pink pink ppppiiinnnkkk!
I hope it's a girl, but just so excited for you to have a baby! I love that your due date is so close to mine from last year. It makes it easy to know where you and baby X(Y?) are at pregnancy wise. I like the name Jenna, but since we are having two girls and a boy (Emilie, Elisabeth and Eli, but not supposed to all be E names)I don't think we are using it. Oh, I need to know the dates you will be in Ohio so I can book my ticket. Next time I will email you instead of leaving some psychotically long comment, promise!
I am always routing for a boy...for obvious reasons. Either way he/she will be BEAUTIFUL, so no need for me to hope for one gender or another!
Boy Names: Miles, Sawyer, Parker, Kaleb
Girl Names: Presley, Lily, Addison, Scout (I know you will choose one of mine, good luck in the decision.)
Oh, when are you going to Ohio??
I'm voting for a Boy and a Girl :) (Note to Baby: watch out! Aunt April's already obsessed with you and you're not even born yet! Yikes!)
Hey Juli! Thanks for you comment, I had no idea you had a blog! I'll have to add you to my bloggy reads. Congrats on your upcoming arrival!!! When are you due? I've got baby boy #2 cooking right now for Oct 2nd. I'm interested to see what you have...I'm thinking girl, but I've been wrong plenty of times. Life in Switzerland sounds so cool, so beautiful, and so fun! I'd love to see pictures!
Blue blue blue bluuuuue! I think it's a boy, but it doesn't matter it will be a cool kid anyway. I would call the boy Constatin or Steven;)! I'm just kidding...hehe! But please don't call him Etienne than it would be a kid full of energy...too much energy!
well, I think that it'll be a boy. It's just a feeling I have. It doesn't matter though, if you don't like what you get, you can try again, and again, and again and again=)... love dani
The one thing I'm pretty sure of is that you are going to have a baby - How's that for powers of deduction. I'm thinking "pink" but would be happy with either a pink or blue little eggenberger.
i kinda want it to be a boy, but mostly cuz i think Henry is such a cute name. what did etienne think of it, btw? love ya!
SO HAVE YOU FOUND OUT THE SEX YET?
so.. do we get to know the sex before the baby is actually born, or what? :)
Post a Comment